The Top 10 Business Podcasts For Veterans
Did you know that your next business inspiration could be hidden inside that phone you stare at every 5 seconds?
Yep…instead of playing Clash Of Clans or jamming to your favorite song (not judging), you could do this instead.
Click on the little podcast app and pull up one of these The Top 10 Business Podcasts For Veterans. Don’t worry I’ve included website links and little video on how to find these on iTunes.
For you to start unplugging from the Matrix you gotta change your mindset.
Instead of listening to people bitch and moan on talk radio. Or signing songs while you drive, I suggest you turn your car into a “Rolling University” and start getting more ideas that can help you move forward in your life towards the business goals you have.
Here are my Top 10 Business Podcasts For Veterans who want to be entrepreneurs.
1. – Entrepreneur On Fire with John Lee Dumas – Entrepreneurs ON FIRE is a podcast hosted by Iraq War Veteran John Lee Dumas. On EOFire, John Lee Dumas interviews today’s most successful Entrepreneurs 7-days a week. Pat Flynn, Seth Godin, Tim Ferriss and Gary Vaynerchuk are 4 of the over 1300 interviews to date. EOFire was created for YOU, the Entrepreneur, Side-Preneur, Solo-Preneur and Small Business Owner.
2. The Tim Ferris Show – Tim Ferriss is a self-experimenter and bestselling author, best known for The 4-Hour Workweek, which has been translated into 40+ languages. Newsweek calls him “the world’s best human guinea pig,” and The New York Times calls him “a cross between Jack Welch and a Buddhist monk.” In this show, he deconstructs world-class performers from eclectic areas (investing, chess, pro sports, etc.), digging deep to find the tools, tactics, and tricks that listeners can use.
3. The #ASKGARYVEE Video Show with Gary Vaynerchuck – The #AskGaryVee Show is hosted by businessman, investor, and entrepreneur, Gary Vaynerchuk. Here is where he answers your questions about marketing, social media, and entrepreneurship. Want to get on the show? Tweet him your question with #AskGaryVee!
4. Social Media Marketing Happy Hour with Dawn Marrs & Traci Reuter – Aimed at entrepreneurs of all types, this 15-minute podcast (usually) comes out five days a week and will give you the inside info on how to leverage social media marketing sites like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and more from the social experts at Happy Hour Hangouts. If you like professionally produced, banter-style podcasts, give this one a listen. And yes ladies….it is hosted by women!
5. The School Of Greatness with Lewis – Howes Lewis Howes is an author, Lifestyle Entrepreneur, former pro athlete and world record holder in football. The goal of the School of Greatness is to share inspiring stories from the most brilliant business minds, world class athletes and influential celebrities on the planet; to help you find out what makes great people great.
6. Home Business Profits with Ray Higdon – Ray is a friend of mine and his home business profits is a podcast designed for the home business entrepreneur that wants tips and tricks on online marketing, lead generation, traffic, attraction marketing and even recruiting and prospecting.
7. Coffee Break Blogging – David Risley, from BlogMarketingAcademy.com, reveals the pathway to a successful, money-making blog. He reveals his online business and blogging strategies, marketing tips and tricks, and what’s working now in the world of blogging. Discover how you can build and operate a successful authority blog, utilizing the strategies of content marketing to create a REAL online business and create the lifestyle you want.
8. Online Marketing Made Easy with Amy Porterfield – “Facebook Marketing All in One for Dummies” co-author and online entrepreneur Amy Porterfield shows you exactly how to monetize your online marketing and blogging efforts using her own tested, ACTIONABLE lead generation strategies — so you can successfully launch and promote a new program, grow your email list, get more leads, build your authority, turn your customers into raving advocates OR simply find the time (and mindset!) to rock your social media and content marketing
9. This Is Your Life with Michael Hyatt – Weekly podcast dedicated to intentional leadership. The goal is to help you live with more passion, work with greater focus and lead with extraordinary influence.
10. MLM Nation with Simon Chan – Simon Chan is my close friend. Shoot my daughter was the flower girl in his wedding. He has an Ivy League education. Was a former NBA basketball agent. He played at Columbia and is a great guy. – MLM NATION is a podcast created for you; the MLM distributor, network marketing associate, direct selling member or home business owner. If you’re looking for MLM Training and PRACTICAL TIPS on lead generation, prospecting, duplication, leadership or motivation during your daily commute, workout, or “me” time, Simon Chan delivers 3 days a week
So there you go! The Top 10 Business Podcasts For Veterans to get your day moving in the right direction.
Inspiration, motivation, and actionable items to get your business off the ground, all from the comfort of your smart phone.
So start listening now!
Did this blog help you? If so I would greatly appreciate it if you commented below and shared on Facebook!Steve Swartz Carlsbad, CA Text or call me at 760-470-8899 Skype:retiredat33 Twitter: @Steve_Swartz http://www.Facebook.com/MilitaryToMillions email: email@example.com